Aerial Yoga Instructor
Following a successful career as a professional acrobat in Cirque du Soleil and other
circus acts worldwide, Summer is now focusing on fitness training and aerial coaching.
She has coached athletes and taught a variety classes both in the USA and Australia,
ranging from group fitness & aerial yoga classes, circus skills and personal training.
Since returning to the states in 2015, Summer continued personal training, teaching
group fitness & aerial classes, as well as aerial yoga at various gyms and studios in the
Bay Area. Summer also managed an aerial arts studio in San Francisco, then made her
way into corporate fitness at LinkedIn in 2016.
Summer recently decided to start her own personal and health coaching business on
the coast where she offers personal training, health coaching, small group training, etc.
In addition, she is going back to University to become a Registered Dietitian.
• Bachelor of Arts in Advertising - Pepperdine University
• Certified Personal Trainer - NASM
• Certified Health Coach - ACE
• TRX Certification
• Boxing Certification - Punch Fitness, Australia
• Antigravity Yoga
• Women’s Health Specialist - NASM
• Youth Fitness Specialist - NASM
• Weight Loss Management Specialist - NASM
• Certification in Nutrition through Cadence Health